Saturday, March 22, 2008

blech

rallied from a semi-hangover to go work on the magazine for a bit, completed several layouts and listened to a lot of this american life. afterwards we all went into the city for dinner. original joe's was shut down for some reason so we decided to head out to the pig and whistle.

i have a slight confession at this point, for some reason over the last few years i have developed a very low tolerance to riding in cars, especially when it comes to city driving and i get carsick about as fast as a 10 year old trying to ready a comic book in the back seat of a station wagon...

needless to say i wasn't having much of my dinner and wound up walking home in hopes of some fresh air doing me some good. it did and by the time i hit the door to my building i was starving and inhaled the rest of my cold veggie burger and fries. i should see a doctor and get that sorted out because it is not fun and it makes me feel like a kid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment