Friday, April 18, 2008

bro

fridays are pretty awesome, except when they start with a trip to the dentist and a case of the sniffles. the dentist took too long, i was late to work and you can imagine the rest, luckily thought my meeting count was to a minimum and my last meeting was about 15 minutes content and 30 minutes of small talk by a group of people that just wanted the day to be over and didn't want to return to their desks.

i ducked out promptly at 5:00 and headed off to train, i didn't know how much i had in me but had to give it a try considering my exercise drought as of late. i did fairly well and felt good boxing but my kicks did lose their energy at one point and it was getting tough to swing my legs full force.

afterwards i headed home and napped a bit then decided to head out for at least one drink, one drink turned to two and then the crew of fighting guys showed up and it was a full on dude-fest that ran up to last call where we all grabbed our slices of pizza and headed our separate ways.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment