Monday, October 08, 2007

brown boxes



i remember as a kid i was allowed to occasionally place an order through mail order catalogs for a variety of items usually something that either transformed or came with kung fu grip. i also remember the excitement that i had when i new their arrival was imminent, i'd jump off the bus, run up the driveway as fast as i could, turn the corner at the porch and hope to the heavens that when i entered the kitchen that little brown box would be sitting on the table.

many years later (ie: today) the boxes (and the toys) are bigger but i had that same feeling, knowing that my recent spree on ebay had come to fruition i headed out of the office in hopes of seeing a large box waiting for me in front of my apartment door and no doubt about it, it was there.

this is the beginning of a my first true build for myself, by myself and i can't help feeling like a kid...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment